Designed for the construction industry, i1Machines.com is a neutral platform offering the following services (the "Services"):
- Allows manufacturers, contractors and suppliers from the construction industry to list their machinery for sale or rental (respectively a "Seller" or "Lessor");
- Allows customers to search and compare the machines listed (respectively a "Buyer" or "Lessee") for purchase or rental; and
- Facilitates communication between (i) Sellers and Buyers, and (ii) Lessors and Lessees.
The Services are offered subject to your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use ("T&Cs") set out here. By accessing i1Machines.com or using any part of the Services, you agree to these T&Cs. If you do not agree to any of the T&Cs, you must cease using the Services and i1Machines.com immediately.
Registrationi1Machines.com is intended for use by businesses only. By signing up for an account with us, you as a "User" warrant that:
- You are above the age of 18 years;
- You represent a business on whose behalf you are authorized and able to enter into a binding contract, including any Transaction made through i1Machines.com;
- You have provided us with current, accurate and complete information on the business referred to at b); and
- To the best of your knowledge, your business does not possess an existing account on i1Machines.com.
All Users shall bear the sole responsibility of maintaining confidentiality of their passwords.
The Owner reserves the right to terminate or suspend, without notice, the account of any User found to have fallen short of any of the requirements set out at a), b), c) and d) above, or to have created a false identity for the purpose of misleading other Users or otherwise. Additional terms in the section on "Termination" below apply.
(APPLICABLE TO BUSINESSES REGISTERED IN SINGAPORE ONLY) At the point of signing up for an account, Users will be prompted to enter an ACRA registration number. While it is not necessary to complete this step, providing an ACRA registration number enables the Owner to verify the status of your business. For the avoidance of doubt, the Owner may, but is not obliged to, screen or verify information provided by Users.
Listing credits for Sellers and Lessors
Listing credits are required to list machinery for sale or rental on i1Machines.com.
No listing credits are required to view and search for listed machinery on i1Machines.com.
Each User will be awarded [•] listing credits upon verification of the registration details by the Owner.
The Owner is not a Seller, Lessor, Buyer or Lessee. For the avoidance of doubt, the Owner is not a party to any transaction(s) between Seller(s) and Buyer(s), or Lessor(s) and Lessee(s) (each a "Transaction").
All rights and obligations of a Seller and a Buyer in relation to a Transaction for the sale of machinery are solely between such Seller and Buyer. This also applies to a Lessor and Lessee in relation to a Transaction for the rental of machinery.
All Users acknowledge and agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between any User and the Owner at any point in time.
Limitation of Owner's liability
The Owner does not guarantee and is not liable for any of the following:
- Whether i1Machines.com is available for access;
- Whether the information provided or posted by Users on i1Machines.com is accurate, including but not limited to the accuracy of Seller or Lessor listings on i1Machines.com;
- Whether listing on i1Machines.com will lead to any Transaction;
- The form, fit, function, quality, safety or legality of the machinery listed on i1Machines.com;
- Whether the Transaction complies with any applicable laws and regulations;
- Whether a User will complete any Transaction;
- The originality of material uploaded by any User;
- The removal of any objectionable material posted by any User;
- Any death, injury, direct or indirect damages or costs of any kind incurred by any User arising from or in connection with any access, use, or the inability to access or use i1Machines.com and/or any third party website linked to i1Machines.com; and/or
- Any death, injury, direct or indirect damages or costs of any kind incurred by any User relying on any material found on i1Machines.com.
Obligations of all Users
- Acknowledge that they are acting on their own behalf, and that the Owner does not represent any User at any stage of any Transaction and/or prior to the Transaction;
- Promptly notify the Owner at email@example.com of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of the User's account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including theft or unauthorized disclosure of the User's password;
- Warrant that it owns or controls the rights to any material posted or uploaded by the User on i1Machines.com, or has r eceived the consent necessary to post or upload such material; and
- Grant the Owner a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and transferable right to fully exploit any content submitted to or posted on i1Machines.com by the User, in connection with providing the Services.
Users shall not:
- Use, post, upload or disseminate material to or through i1Machines.com that are corrupted or contain viruses or malware or other harmful computer code;
- Use, post, upload or disseminate material to or through i1Machines.com which infringes or violates the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- Use, post, upload or disseminate material to or through i1Machines.com containing defamatory, sexually explicit, violent or racially and/or religiously offensive content;
- Insult, defame, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of other Users or third parties;
- Use i1Machines.com for the purposes of sending spam messages or unsolicited marketing material to other Users; or
- Act in violation of any applicable laws and/or regulations.
Specific obligations of Sellers and Lessors
In addition to the User obligations set out here, Sellers and Lessors shall also:
- Warrant that the machinery offered on their listings is not stolen, fraudulent, or counterfeit;
- [Only applicable to Sellers] Warrant that they own all rights, titles, and interests in any machinery listed for sale;
- [Only applicable to Sellers] Warrant that the machinery offered on their listings is free of all liens, adverse claims and encumbrances, except as otherwise disclosed to i1Machines.com in writing;
- Be solely responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the contents of their listings, including but not limited to the brand name, the model name and the condition of the machinery listed;
- Be solely responsible for informing a potential or actual Buyer or Lessee of any material changes to the machinery listed; and
- Not include in their listings any links to or descriptions of other items for sale or rent outside of i1Machines.com.
Specific obligations of Buyers and Lessees
In addition to the User obligations set out here, Buyers and Lessees shall also:
Acknowledge that they have the sole responsibility of performing all aspects of due diligence required on the relevant Seller or Lessor before entering into any Transaction;
At the point of entering into any Transaction, warrant it has that sufficient funds to cover the fees incurred by that Transaction, or will have sufficient funds to comply with the terms of credit that will be granted to such User; and
Warrant that any payment information they have provided is accurate.
Monitoring and enforcement
The Owner may, but is not obliged to:
- Review and verify information submitted or posted to i1Machines.com;
- Terminate or suspend a User's access to i1Machines.com for any reason, without notice to such User;
- Without notice to any User, remove any listings or posts as the Owner deems necessary or appropriate, including but not limited to listings or posts which infringe any intellectual property of any other person or entity, threaten the personal safety of any other person or entity, or are otherwise in violation of these T&Cs;
- Take action against any User for malicious, illegal or unauthorized use of i1Machines.com, and to report such activity to the relevant authorities, as the Owner deems necessary or appropriate;
- Collect information on User activity on i1Machines.com, including but not limited to statistics on the Services such as the viewership of listings and the number and/or value of Transactions entered into by each User; and
- Display information on User activity on i1Machines.com, including but not limited to the number and/or value of Transactions entered into by any User.
Additionally, the Owner shall have the right to fully cooperate with any orders from law enforcement or judicial authorities directing the Owner to disclose the identity or any other information of a User. The User agrees to waive any claims resulting from any action taken by the Owner in compliance with such orders.
Ownership of intellectual property
With the exception of material submitted by Users, all intellectual property rights with respect to the content published on i1Machines.com belongs to the Owner ( the "Owner's Content"). The Owner's Content includes but is not limited to the i1Machines name, the i1M trade marks, the articles published at http://blog.i1machines.com, and these T&Cs.
Unless the Owner has consented in writing, no one may distribute, publish, reproduce, make available to the public or exploit the Owner's Content, commercially or otherwise. Use of the Owner's Content without consent will be regarded as plagiarism and/or the infringement of the Owner's intellectual property rights.
Users may create hyperlinks to i1Machines.com for non-commercial use, provided that such links are depicted in a manner that does not exploit or damage the reputation of the Owner or of i1Machines.com. This limited right may be revoked by the Owner at any time.
Third party websites
Occasionally, i1Machines.com may contain links to sites or other resources hosted by third parties. The Owner has no control over the contents of these third party sites or resources, which are provided solely for the convenience of the Users. Any User accessing these third party sites or resources does so entirely at its own risk and subject to the T&Cs of these third party sites or resources. The Owner fully disclaims any liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of these third party sites or resources.
Revisions to T&Cs
The Owner has the sole discretion to amend, add to or delete any of the T&Cs at any time, without notice. Continued use of i1Machines.com after the T&Cs have been revised indicates acceptance of the revised T&Cs by the User.
Without prior notice or liability to all Users, the Owner may:
- Terminate or suspend any or all Services;
- Terminate or suspend access to i1Machines.com; or
- Terminate or suspend any User's access to or membership with i1Machines.com.
- A User may terminate its use of and/or delete its account with i1Machines.com, at any time. By doing so, the User cedes its right to use the Services and to access i1Machines.com with immediate effect.
- The termination of use of i1Machines.com either by the Owner or a User shall not affect the validity of all T&Cs which, by their nature, shall survive termination.
No User may assign or delegate any of its rights or obligations under these T&Cs.
Indemnification by Users
All Users shall indemnify and hold harmless the Owner from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs arising from the use or misuse of i1Machines.com and/or violation of these T&Cs and/or violation of any rights of any other User or third party.
Severability of T&Cs
If any of these T&Cs are deemed unenforceable for any reason, that term or condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining T&Cs.
No failure or delay by the Owner in exercising any right, power or remedy under these T&Cs will operate as a waiver.
These T&Cs shall be construed and their performance governed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. The User fully agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
A User accessing i1Machines.com outside of Singapore is solely responsible for complying with local laws and regulations.
No third party rights
No person shall have any right pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act of Singapore to enforce any of the above terms and conditions.
Notice of copyright infringement or offensive material
A User should immediately notify the Owner at firstname.lastname@example.org if:
- Any material appearing on i1Machines.com infringes its copyright, the copyright of other User(s) and/or the copyright of a third party; or
- Any material appearing on i1Machines.com is defamatory, sexually explicit, violent or racially and/or religiously offensive.
Please contact the Owner at email@example.com if you have any questions pertaining to these T&Cs.